Friday, June 15, 2007

Best Wishes


I would just like to wish John and Sue a very happy birthday and hope you have a great party. I am sorry I cannot be with you but I'm sure it will be lots of fun. I hope John is enjoying his well deserved rest. Very best wishes and I hope to see you soon. Happy birthday!

Brian



**********************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon this
information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this communication and destroy all copies.
**********************************************************************

No comments: